26th Jan, 07:30 PM (SGT)
Topics Covered: Reproduction in Plants
- Parts of a Flower & its functions
- Stages in the reproduction of flowering plants
- Reproduction in Non-flowering plants
- Reproduction by plant parts
- MCQs & discussion of solutions
This session touches on a new P5 topic on plant reproduction They will learn the parts of a flower and their functions, the stages in the reproduction of flowering plants as well as how non-flowering plants reproduce. Students will also attempt MCQs on this topic.
Tina has more than 17 years of tutoring students in Singapore and she believes that Science is a practical subject that can be applied to our day to day life.
She cultivates an interest in science by sharing practical examples and encouraging her students to discuss concepts which can be applied to their studies and ultimately helps them to excel in their science paper.